If you want to drape an entire room
- Measure the total width and height you need to drape?
Example if a room is 40’ wide x 50’ length x 14’ height
- Add all 4 walls ( 40’ + 40’ +50’ +50’ ) = 180’
- Then provide us the total width which is 180’ and height which is 14’ height
- Please provide any entrances and exits openings
- Then provide the fabric
- Determine how high and wide your going with your drape set up.
Based on the height select the safest upright and base plate
( cheat sheet )
- 3-5’ height recommend 18” x 18” (17 pound base plate)
- 5-8’ height recommend 18” x 18” (17 pound base plate)
- 9-16’ height recommend 24” x 24” (31 pound base plate)
- 17’-23’ height recommend 24” x 24” (65 pound base plate)
- place your crossbar every 10’ increments starting
- from any entrances or exits
- screw in base & pins then place at the end of the crossbar which is layed out. once the room has its bases and crossbars laye out. then slip the upright over the pin
- sleeve your drape on the crossbar. make sure the drape is spread to its desired fullness
- hook on the crossbars into the uprights. then cap the drape over the upright
- raise the upright and level every three feet until you raise the desire height
- dress the bottom of the drape by fluffing the bottom of the drape
Yes! All of our drapes are inherently flame retardant and flame retarant. All rentals and purchases come with flame certifactes.
Make sure both ends are met in the center of the crossbar
Then from the bottom of the drape pull up and zip tie to hold the drape, the same for the other side.
Take from the corners of the bottom of the drape on both ends and fold over (make sure base plate is always covered).
When ever your going higher then 16 ft you should always make breaks in the corners.
To leave the warehouse we do have a minimum of $600. There is no minimum to pick up rentals from our warehouse.
Our pipe and drape can go as high as 22’ high. Anything higher we would have to either connect our drape with grommet and tie on drape on a truss.
We did an installation as high 47’ high hung from a truss system.
We are able to do reveals using our traveler track and kabuki reveals
Drapeworks has 24/7 turnkey service and customer service. You can call us anytime or email us. We will respond right away.
We do offer exclusive wholesale prices for our vendors, planners , hotels & non profits.
Yes we provide free site surveys with one of our friendly project managers.
Yes. We have a swatch book and ship samples to some of our companies.
It depends on our production schedule. If we’re available, within a week we can complete sewing jobs and ship.
Yes yes yes . We provide a manual how to set up and breakdown pipe and drape.
Yes. We do offer rendering for your event and installation
Yes we offer both shipping for rentals and purchases
After our purchase from Drapeworks, our issue was solved because we were guided in the right direction to acquire the perfect products for our need. Our church events requires a lot of different setups, and the only way that we have been able to accomplish our vision for each event is with the drapes we purchased through Drapeworks.
As an event planner, I felt weight was lifted off my shoulders once I found Drapeworks. I have been using them for every type of event I host. I know the job will get done to my high expectations and I never have to worry about a thing. Leaving me to focus on other tasks to get the job done.
I was in a bit of turmoil and last minute I found Drapeworks. Shawn responded to me ASAP. Told him what I wanted the space size he gave me a price. I paid and it was done just that quick with less than 2 weeks before the wedding. He was Very professional and prompt with replying to emails and extremely helpful. His guy showed up in time and did exactly what I wanted with minimal communication. May I add very very responsible in price. I highly recommend this company over any other. Thanks for all your efforts and making the wedding look amazing.